- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal is not working
9 years 1 month ago - 4 years 10 months ago #275811
by naveedm
Paypal is not working was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
web research
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Paypal is not working
Hello,
I have put live paypal url
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
but when i going for payment it is showing,
Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
prntscr.com/g7kshd
Please check and let me know.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Paypal is not working
Hello,
I have put live paypal url
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
but when i going for payment it is showing,
Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
prntscr.com/g7kshd
Please check and let me know.
Thanks
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal is not working
Hi,
That's a generic error message, so we can't say much with just that.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your PayPal payment method ?
That's a generic error message, so we can't say much with just that.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your PayPal payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275894
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic Want to hide Specification
Hello,
I want to hide specification in Description field please let me know how i can do that.
Thanks
I want to hide specification in Description field please let me know how i can do that.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275902
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Want to hide Specification
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message regarding the current topic.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message regarding the current topic.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276484
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic Want to hide Specification
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276489
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Want to hide Specification
Hello,
I was unable to reproduce issues with the same configuration, from this that will be difficult to understand what's going on...
Did you contact the Paypal support ? Or do you have some clues in your Paypal account or some specific configuration ?
Any elements that may be a specific case from a classic checkout process, as I succeed to process a classic payment with our Paypal plugin ?
Note : I hide your Paypal identifiant in your joined message picture.
Awaiting news from you.
regards
I was unable to reproduce issues with the same configuration, from this that will be difficult to understand what's going on...
Did you contact the Paypal support ? Or do you have some clues in your Paypal account or some specific configuration ?
Any elements that may be a specific case from a classic checkout process, as I succeed to process a classic payment with our Paypal plugin ?
Note : I hide your Paypal identifiant in your joined message picture.
Awaiting news from you.
regards
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276856
by xatzopou
Replied by xatzopou on topic Want to hide Specification
Hello,
I have the same error, I understand what is going wrong and I need your help to fix it.
What I did (and suggest for everyone to do):
At the last stage of your shopping cart (before pressing the "Finish button of your checkout page") open the developer tools of your browser.
I use Chrome. So press F12 (open the developer tools) and go to the Network tab.
Press the Clear icon and next press the Finish button of your hikashop's checkout page.
From the results of the Network tab look for the webscr and click on it. At the right you will see information about this file.
Look for Headers tab and afterwards look for the Form Data section.
These are the data send to Paypal and this link www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...e=content&id=FAQ2067 explains better why this happens.
So, I figure that webscr's item_name is empty (I don't know why - maybe there is a character limit for this field).
I tried with another product (with shorter name) and paypal worked fine!
Makis
I have the same error, I understand what is going wrong and I need your help to fix it.
What I did (and suggest for everyone to do):
At the last stage of your shopping cart (before pressing the "Finish button of your checkout page") open the developer tools of your browser.
I use Chrome. So press F12 (open the developer tools) and go to the Network tab.
Press the Clear icon and next press the Finish button of your hikashop's checkout page.
From the results of the Network tab look for the webscr and click on it. At the right you will see information about this file.
Look for Headers tab and afterwards look for the Form Data section.
These are the data send to Paypal and this link www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...e=content&id=FAQ2067 explains better why this happens.
So, I figure that webscr's item_name is empty (I don't know why - maybe there is a character limit for this field).
I tried with another product (with shorter name) and paypal worked fine!
Makis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276857
by xatzopou
Replied by xatzopou on topic Want to hide Specification
I just noticed
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal...dual-items-variables
that there is a character limit (max 127) on item_name .
Any suggestion on how to fix the paypal payment script to cut off the extra characters?
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal...dual-items-variables
that there is a character limit (max 127) on item_name .
Any suggestion on how to fix the paypal payment script to cut off the extra characters?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276912
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Want to hide Specification
Hello,
There is something I don't understand from your message... I don't think the item_name is the root issue, because I just look now our Paypal plugin code and the item_name is limited to 127 characters.
Regards
There is something I don't understand from your message... I don't think the item_name is the root issue, because I just look now our Paypal plugin code and the item_name is limited to 127 characters.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds