Skip to main content

Impossibile to pay orders from order list

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #277564 by elisir77
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7

I cannot see a Pay order button in the order list when an order has not been paid. And the documentation is not aligned with my back end views, I cannot find a place to set the order status when it is unpaid.
And if someone try to pay it after it is impossible.
As you can see from the attachment there is no way to set the order status in the configuration. How come?
Thanks
Elisa
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by elisir77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #277572 by Philip
Hello,

Sorry, but it's hard to follow you, can you provide some screenshots in order to better understand context for front-end and back-end.
By the way, what do you mean by :

"the documentation is not aligned with my back end views"


In order to guide you a little, see my screenshot for the front-end :



And for the back-end :



Switch your order to "confirmed" must (if your order statuses are well configured) define the order as "paid".
Hope this will help you.

regards
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #277624 by elisir77
Dear Philip, I've added a screenshot of my backend where there is no field where I can set the status of unpaid orders as said in the documentation. If you confront my screenshot with the one on the documentation you will see that I do not have fields such as Default oder status or Unpaid order status (see attachments).
When I have an unpaid order (that cannot be marked as confirmed) and try to pay it via the orders page in my account, no PAY NOW button display, only "reorder".
What should I do to set the unpaid order status? How come the button does not display even if I set to YES the Payment of orders not paid immediately?
Thanks
Elisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277640 by Mohamed Thelji
Dear Elisa,

I've added a screenshot of my backend where there is no field where I can set the status of unpaid orders as said in the documentation


Yes that's because through the last Hikashop version, you can now change the status of unpaid orders through the page "Hikashop->System->Order Statuses".

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277752 by elisir77
Just to have all cleared.. every time an order is not being paid I have go there manually and set it to UNPAID? there is no way to set this status automatically?
thank you so much
elisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277763 by Jerome
Hello,

HikaShop Essential and Business have a plugin named "Hikashop Orders Automatic Cancel Plugin".
That plugin works with the "cron" system (so that's why it requires a commercial edition of HikaShop) and it cancel the orders which haven't been paid after some time (the period, in second, that you can configure).
Basically, it takes the "created" orders and mark them as "cancel".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #277822 by elisir77
Thanks Jerome, that might be useful!
regards
Elisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum