- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 9
Accent Mark in Name - Payal not updating Hikashop
9 years 1 week ago #278994
by mduda
Accent Mark in Name - Payal not updating Hikashop was created by mduda
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
Hi Hika Gurus,
I have two orders that remain with the "created" status, and no history details from PayPal. I checked the PayPal account, and both orders were paid. All other orders appear to be updating properly. I'm wondering if since both of these have an accent mark in the name, if that is the reason for PayPal not updating? If this is the case, how do you recommend I avoid the problem in the future? Thanks guys!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
Hi Hika Gurus,
I have two orders that remain with the "created" status, and no history details from PayPal. I checked the PayPal account, and both orders were paid. All other orders appear to be updating properly. I'm wondering if since both of these have an accent mark in the name, if that is the reason for PayPal not updating? If this is the case, how do you recommend I avoid the problem in the future? Thanks guys!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #278995
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Accent Mark in Name - Payal not updating Hikashop
Hello,
You should be sure to be up to date since HikaShop 3.2.0 includes patches for Paypal plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
You should be sure to be up to date since HikaShop 3.2.0 includes patches for Paypal plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279027
by mduda
Replied by mduda on topic Accent Mark in Name - Payal not updating Hikashop
Thanks Jerome. Going to update now. Hopefully that takes care of it. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds