- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
banktransfer_end.php – variable with customer's email
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #279958
by FilipHradil
banktransfer_end.php – variable with customer's email was created by FilipHradil
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
Hello,
I am trying to make a function that subscribes customers into MailChimp lists after checkout.
The last thing I need is how I can obtain customer's email in file banktransfer_end.php?
Is it: this->order_email? or something different?
Thank you!
Filip
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
Hello,
I am trying to make a function that subscribes customers into MailChimp lists after checkout.
The last thing I need is how I can obtain customer's email in file banktransfer_end.php?
Is it: this->order_email? or something different?
Thank you!
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #279971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic banktransfer_end.php – variable with customer's email
Hi,
You should be able to do: echo $this->order->customer->user_email;
You should be able to do: echo $this->order->customer->user_email;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
8 years 11 months ago #279991
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic banktransfer_end.php – variable with customer's email
Thank you very much, Nicolas. It indeed works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds