Skip to main content

VISA and MASTERCARD payment methods

More
8 years 11 months ago #280941 by sbstmugunhe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dhomem.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 [1703141408]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozila FireFox

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


So, I want to use the VISA and MASTERCARD payment methods here in my Mozambican country. The solution I found is to use Millenium Bim using NETSHOP.
To do this, I must create a Development Toolkit parameterization.
The parameterization steps are in the file. How can I do it here in my Hikashop for this paramentrização.

I really appreciate your help. Good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280980 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You'll find attached the list of available payment methods through the "Payment Methods" section of our documentation.

If any of these payment methods suit your needs, you'll have to directly develop a Millenium Bim Hikashop payment plugin using development skills.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum