- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
- sbstmugunhe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281321
by sbstmugunhe
HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin was created by sbstmugunhe
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTTP Status - 400
Hello sir,
I'm setting up the plugin: HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin is sampling this error.
But it still confirms the order. I would like to know how to pass this error. For, he should re-direct the customer to the page of the bank where the customer must show his credentials and finish his purchase.
Greetings, good work, thank you for helping me.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTTP Status - 400
Hello sir,
I'm setting up the plugin: HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin is sampling this error.
But it still confirms the order. I would like to know how to pass this error. For, he should re-direct the customer to the page of the bank where the customer must show his credentials and finish his purchase.
Greetings, good work, thank you for helping me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281329
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
Hello,
What error are you talking about exactly ?
Please provide a screenshot or a lot more details (plugin configuration and step by step to reproduce the problem) so we can understand the situation.
Regards,
What error are you talking about exactly ?
Please provide a screenshot or a lot more details (plugin configuration and step by step to reproduce the problem) so we can understand the situation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sbstmugunhe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281471
by sbstmugunhe
Replied by sbstmugunhe on topic HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
Hello sir,
I hope you're well.
This is how I am using this payment method to use VISA and MASTERCARD.
I registered here at Millenium Bim and they gave me the id of the merchant that I set here on the platform.
When testing the payment method does not redirect. Show me an error.
The order is created on the platform.
Can you Click Here
Thanks
I hope you're well.
This is how I am using this payment method to use VISA and MASTERCARD.
I registered here at Millenium Bim and they gave me the id of the merchant that I set here on the platform.
Code:
image removed by a moderator
When testing the payment method does not redirect. Show me an error.
The order is created on the platform.
Can you Click Here
Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281474
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
Hello,
Since the error is displayed directly by MIGS ; please contact your payment gateway in order to have more details about the cause of that issue.
Regards,
Since the error is displayed directly by MIGS ; please contact your payment gateway in order to have more details about the cause of that issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sbstmugunhe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #281660
by sbstmugunhe
Replied by sbstmugunhe on topic HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
Hello sir,
I have already managed to configure this plaguin and already redirects for payment.
The problem I am now facing is that it does not redirect to a return url.
And in case of transaction failure also does not redirect to the website.
The url I put here is dhomem.com to do the test.
thank you.
I have already managed to configure this plaguin and already redirects for payment.
The problem I am now facing is that it does not redirect to a return url.
And in case of transaction failure also does not redirect to the website.
The url I put here is dhomem.com to do the test.
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281669
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop MIGS VPC payment plugin
Hello,
Please provide a full explanation of your issue.
We are not able to follow you.
Regards,
Please provide a full explanation of your issue.
We are not able to follow you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds