- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Pay with points not removing VAT correctly
8 years 11 months ago #281734
by GB11
Pay with points not removing VAT correctly was created by GB11
Hi
Having just set up my site for VAT, I have discovered the following - the part of the order and invoice for VAT is not calculating correctly if the customer uses their points.
For instance a £22.99 product has 2.00 removed (using 200 points). postage is 2.99. Total 23.70.
BUT
on the invoice the VAT breaks down showing as £4.33 (the full price) and it states that the customer has not used any points.
This aspect was working fine until I turned on the taxes last night. Could really do with help on this, as I do not want to pay the taxman more than I have to!
Thank you
Having just set up my site for VAT, I have discovered the following - the part of the order and invoice for VAT is not calculating correctly if the customer uses their points.
For instance a £22.99 product has 2.00 removed (using 200 points). postage is 2.99. Total 23.70.
BUT
on the invoice the VAT breaks down showing as £4.33 (the full price) and it states that the customer has not used any points.
This aspect was working fine until I turned on the taxes last night. Could really do with help on this, as I do not want to pay the taxman more than I have to!
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281768
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Pay with points not removing VAT correctly
Hello,
In order to better understand situation can you provide :
- Screenshot of your Taxes part (in Component => HikaShop => Configuration, then in Main tab)
- Url link to allow us to better understand situation, and so with this Customer references with enough User point in order to process tests ?
Note : To provide important references use our Contact us form, don't forget to add an url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
In order to better understand situation can you provide :
- Screenshot of your Taxes part (in Component => HikaShop => Configuration, then in Main tab)
- Url link to allow us to better understand situation, and so with this Customer references with enough User point in order to process tests ?
Note : To provide important references use our Contact us form, don't forget to add an url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281846
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic Pay with points not removing VAT correctly
Thank you Philip,
I will provide the info towards the end of next week if I may.
I have unpublished VAT as we have a promotion running for a new product launch, and I don't want things not working during this busier time. I will turn it back on after, and then we can test. I'll ensure the info I give you has a few points
Kind regards
I will provide the info towards the end of next week if I may.
I have unpublished VAT as we have a promotion running for a new product launch, and I don't want things not working during this busier time. I will turn it back on after, and then we can test. I'll ensure the info I give you has a few points
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #281848
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pay with points not removing VAT correctly
Hello,
The setting of your user points instance configuration will very interesting too.
Since it's the user points which makes you think that there is a wrong VAT total ; I suspect that the discount generated by the plugin is not set-up to reduce the taxes.
Regards,
The setting of your user points instance configuration will very interesting too.
Since it's the user points which makes you think that there is a wrong VAT total ; I suspect that the discount generated by the plugin is not set-up to reduce the taxes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds