- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 4
2 payment plugins published, only 1 showing
8 years 10 months ago #282314
by posurreal
2 payment plugins published, only 1 showing was created by posurreal
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
Hi there,
I have "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" and "HikaShop check payment plugin" published. However, only 1 shows up at checkout.
1) If I unpublish "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" then "HikaShop check payment plugin" is visible
2) If I unpublish "HikaShop check payment plugin" then "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" is visible.
3) If both are published, then "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin"is visible, but NOT "HikaShop check payment plugin". The Paypal plugin is first in order, on the Payment Plugin page (admin).
I have checked "View Source" and it's not visible there. I wanted to be sure that css was not affecting the visibility.
Any ideas?
Thank you,
Mary
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
Hi there,
I have "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" and "HikaShop check payment plugin" published. However, only 1 shows up at checkout.
1) If I unpublish "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" then "HikaShop check payment plugin" is visible
2) If I unpublish "HikaShop check payment plugin" then "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" is visible.
3) If both are published, then "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin"is visible, but NOT "HikaShop check payment plugin". The Paypal plugin is first in order, on the Payment Plugin page (admin).
I have checked "View Source" and it's not visible there. I wanted to be sure that css was not affecting the visibility.
Any ideas?
Thank you,
Mary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 payment plugins published, only 1 showing
Hi,
Did you remove the "payment" block from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
In that case, you wouldn't get the payment selection interface on the checkout and only the payment method pre selected in the status bloc area.
That would explain the situation.
Did you remove the "payment" block from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
In that case, you wouldn't get the payment selection interface on the checkout and only the payment method pre selected in the status bloc area.
That would explain the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282537
by posurreal
Replied by posurreal on topic 2 payment plugins published, only 1 showing
Thank you, Nicolas
I was able to place Address, Shipping, and Payment on the same Checkout page (column in admin) to make it work.
I was able to place Address, Shipping, and Payment on the same Checkout page (column in admin) to make it work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds