30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID
8 years 10 months ago #283679
by happiexy

fFull-stack
30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID was created by happiexy
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Quantum 57.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID
I'm creating a custom payment method using example plugin, but during checkout, I get an error 30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID.
Has anyone encountered this? Can someone help? Where should this field be?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Quantum 57.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID
I'm creating a custom payment method using example plugin, but during checkout, I get an error 30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID.
Has anyone encountered this? Can someone help? Where should this field be?
fFull-stack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283680
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 30 - Failed Missing Field Merchant ID
Hello,
It looks like a message from the payment gateway system.
So I think it's coming from your custom plugin.
Regards,
It looks like a message from the payment gateway system.
So I think it's coming from your custom plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds