- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
update order status
8 years 9 months ago #284028
by twscott
update order status was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
We are using spgateway plugin as our payment method.
SPGateway allow customer to pay by convenience store. We need to add some custom code when our system receive the change status (from created to confirmed) notification, but I don't know which program file to look into. Would you tell me which file should I find?
Thanks in advance
Bestregards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
We are using spgateway plugin as our payment method.
SPGateway allow customer to pay by convenience store. We need to add some custom code when our system receive the change status (from created to confirmed) notification, but I don't know which program file to look into. Would you tell me which file should I find?
Thanks in advance
Bestregards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic update order status
Hi,
You could directly edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/spgateway/spgateway.php and add your code in the onPaymentNotification function.
However, I would rather recommend to create your own plugin of the group "hikashop" and implement the onAfterOrderUpdate function and check the order_status in $order there and then run your code:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...l#onAfterOrderUpdate
That way, you'll be able to easily update the payment plugin in the future if necessary.
You could directly edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/spgateway/spgateway.php and add your code in the onPaymentNotification function.
However, I would rather recommend to create your own plugin of the group "hikashop" and implement the onAfterOrderUpdate function and check the order_status in $order there and then run your code:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...l#onAfterOrderUpdate
That way, you'll be able to easily update the payment plugin in the future if necessary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds