- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
3 times payment > Strange button
8 years 9 months ago #285155
by skouf
3 times payment > Strange button was created by skouf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285157
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 3 times payment > Strange button
Hello,
Because you have a "form" related to the payment method (in your case, a choice for the payment mode), the system need a button so you can validate the form content.
If you have a payment plugin which require some credit card details, you will have more fields and you would need that button to submit the card details. It's not something which can be submit automatically each time something changed.
Regarding the payment plugin you're using (I don't know which one), you have to know if the action of choosing a "payment mode" will submit or not the data ; but it's the reason of the button.
Regards,
Because you have a "form" related to the payment method (in your case, a choice for the payment mode), the system need a button so you can validate the form content.
If you have a payment plugin which require some credit card details, you will have more fields and you would need that button to submit the card details. It's not something which can be submit automatically each time something changed.
Regarding the payment plugin you're using (I don't know which one), you have to know if the action of choosing a "payment mode" will submit or not the data ; but it's the reason of the button.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285236
by skouf
Replied by skouf on topic 3 times payment > Strange button
Hi
I am using HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin. It's the only payment plugin activated.
So I think there is no need of this "Soumettre" button. People will not unserstand the use of it with a "Validate" button on the same page.
So I think I made the right thing by hiding it with CSS. Am I correct ?
Regards
I am using HikaShop SIPS Atos payment plugin. It's the only payment plugin activated.
So I think there is no need of this "Soumettre" button. People will not unserstand the use of it with a "Validate" button on the same page.
So I think I made the right thing by hiding it with CSS. Am I correct ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 3 times payment > Strange button
Hi,
That's right, in your case, you can just hide it with CSS.
That's right, in your case, you can just hide it with CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds