- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
PaymentExpress: Error : 0 Authentication Error
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #287720
by MSTACE
PaymentExpress: Error : 0 Authentication Error was created by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error : 0
Authentication Error Authentication Error
I have installed and used PaymentExpress many times. In fact, I was the one who got you to do the plugin.
So, this is odd.
It is all set up correctly and the credit card info is correct.
When you hit FINISH on the shopping cart it then throws this error and sends you back to the first Cart screen.
Now, I seem to remember that there was or should be a pxpay.php file that was created in the site root.
There isn't any such file there.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error : 0
Authentication Error Authentication Error
I have installed and used PaymentExpress many times. In fact, I was the one who got you to do the plugin.
So, this is odd.
It is all set up correctly and the credit card info is correct.
When you hit FINISH on the shopping cart it then throws this error and sends you back to the first Cart screen.
Now, I seem to remember that there was or should be a pxpay.php file that was created in the site root.
There isn't any such file there.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287722
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic PaymentExpress: Error : 0 Authentication Error
Aha!
So PaymentExpress and PXPAY are now separate plugins!
That would be why...
So PaymentExpress and PXPAY are now separate plugins!
That would be why...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287727
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic PaymentExpress: Error : 0 Authentication Error
QUESTION:
Is the HikaShop PaymentExpress plug-in actually PaymentExpress PXFusion?
It is acting like PXFusion but the credentials (USerID and KEY) I have for PXFusion are not working.
Same Error 0.
Is the HikaShop PaymentExpress plug-in actually PaymentExpress PXFusion?
It is acting like PXFusion but the credentials (USerID and KEY) I have for PXFusion are not working.
Same Error 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PaymentExpress: Error : 0 Authentication Error
Hi,
The "payment express" plugin is for PxPost:
paymentexpress.com/developer-ecommerce-pxpost
paymentexpress.com/merchant-ecommerce
The "payment express" plugin is for PxPost:
paymentexpress.com/developer-ecommerce-pxpost
paymentexpress.com/merchant-ecommerce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds