- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
PayPal Order Status indicates created and not confirmed.
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #288275
by jukeboxjunkey
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox/Chrom
I've gone through the troubleshooting list regarding this issue but I haven't found a resolution. Please note the payment logs. What am I missing?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox/Chrom
I've gone through the troubleshooting list regarding this issue but I haven't found a resolution. Please note the payment logs. What am I missing?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288295
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Order Status indicates created and not confirmed.
Hi,
You have the "enable validation mode" setting activated. This means that when the payment are done, you have to validate them on your PayPal merchant account to receive the money. Once done, HikaShop will receive the payment notification from PayPal and the order status should be changed to confirmed.
You have the "enable validation mode" setting activated. This means that when the payment are done, you have to validate them on your PayPal merchant account to receive the money. Once done, HikaShop will receive the payment notification from PayPal and the order status should be changed to confirmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #288344
by jukeboxjunkey
Replied by jukeboxjunkey on topic PayPal Order Status indicates created and not confirmed.
Thanks Nicolas,
I have disabled "enable validation mode" as I don't want to have to validate each transaction. After the transaction the status is still created.
I then tested the transaction on a different PayPal account and the status "confirmed" upon the PayPal transaction. That's good news.
I just need to look into original PayPal account to see why this is happening.
I have disabled "enable validation mode" as I don't want to have to validate each transaction. After the transaction the status is still created.
I then tested the transaction on a different PayPal account and the status "confirmed" upon the PayPal transaction. That's good news.
I just need to look into original PayPal account to see why this is happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #288440
by jukeboxjunkey
Replied by jukeboxjunkey on topic PayPal Order Status indicates created and not confirmed.
I've looked at the original PayPal (doesn't confirm) account and my test account (confirms) and I don't see any indications why orders are not being confirmed with the original one. Any ideas to why this is occurring would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #288442
by jukeboxjunkey
Replied by jukeboxjunkey on topic PayPal Order Status indicates created and not confirmed.
Updated PayPal's IPN configuration. Fixed the problem.
Profile >> Profile and Settings >> My Selling Tools >> Instant Payment Notifications >> Notification URL >> www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...pl=component&lang=en
Profile >> Profile and Settings >> My Selling Tools >> Instant Payment Notifications >> Notification URL >> www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...pl=component&lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds