- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
- alexmitch79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #288591
by alexmitch79
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hi,
I want to know how we change the default language when we click to proceed checkout by Paypal.
By default, the country is Germany.
I want Switzerland and the language French. How we change that in the plugin.
By default here is the URL in HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
I want to put <input type="hidden" name="locale.x" value="ch_FR">
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hi,
I want to know how we change the default language when we click to proceed checkout by Paypal.
By default, the country is Germany.
I want Switzerland and the language French. How we change that in the plugin.
By default here is the URL in HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
I want to put <input type="hidden" name="locale.x" value="ch_FR">
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
Then you can edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php and add it just before:
</form>
Then you can edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php and add it just before:
</form>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmitch79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #289745
by alexmitch79
Replied by alexmitch79 on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
it doesn't works in French Paypal.
I edit paypal_end.php with <input type="hidden" name="locale.x" value="ch_FR"> but always with German.
could you help me ?
thanks a lot
Best Regards
it doesn't works in French Paypal.
I edit paypal_end.php with <input type="hidden" name="locale.x" value="ch_FR"> but always with German.
could you help me ?
thanks a lot
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
Then it means that PayPal doesn't support that locale.x parameter or that the ch_FR valeur is not valid for PayPal.
Either way, we can't help.
If it's the valeur, then use fr_FR instead. I doubt that the swiss french interface of PayPal is any different than the french french interface.
Then it means that PayPal doesn't support that locale.x parameter or that the ch_FR valeur is not valid for PayPal.
Either way, we can't help.
If it's the valeur, then use fr_FR instead. I doubt that the swiss french interface of PayPal is any different than the french french interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmitch79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #289768
by alexmitch79
Replied by alexmitch79 on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
already tested with fr_FR. The same issue.
already tested with fr_FR. The same issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
Then, it's probably that the locale.x parameter doesn't exist.
I actually don't know of such parameter.
From what I know, there is a "lc" parameter you can use for that instead.
So you could try instead:
<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="fr">
Then, it's probably that the locale.x parameter doesn't exist.
I actually don't know of such parameter.
From what I know, there is a "lc" parameter you can use for that instead.
So you could try instead:
<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="fr">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmitch79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #290790
by alexmitch79
Replied by alexmitch79 on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi,
it doesn't work. I put this always DE et de_DE language when i click to pay on paypal.
Is there another Paypal plugin better ?
thanks.
best regards
it doesn't work. I put this always DE et de_DE language when i click to pay on paypal.
Is there another Paypal plugin better ?
thanks.
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexmitch79
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #290801
by alexmitch79
Replied by alexmitch79 on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hi again,
i trie to use Paypal Pro Plugin but it doesn't display. Why ?
My region is Switzerland french part. Thanks.
Best Regards
i trie to use Paypal Pro Plugin but it doesn't display. Why ?
My region is Switzerland french part. Thanks.
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #290792
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Paypal payment plugin : change default language when checkout
Hello,
See here for the variables available and what you can put in them for the value: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal...ndard_htmlvariables/
Also, PayPal Pro is not available for Switzerland so the payment method is disabled automatically. It wouldn't work anyways as PayPal doesn't authorize it.
Regards,
See here for the variables available and what you can put in them for the value: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal...ndard_htmlvariables/
Also, PayPal Pro is not available for Switzerland so the payment method is disabled automatically. It wouldn't work anyways as PayPal doesn't authorize it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds