- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
send email to users for payment details
- standalonec
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #289166
by standalonec
send email to users for payment details was created by standalonec
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 64.0
Hi all,
I would like to send the payment info the user instead of any other payment method first, How can i achieve the goal?
I found System > Configuration > Email > Reply-to Address, but I have no idea what should I input in order to send the email to the users who ordered.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 64.0
Hi all,
I would like to send the payment info the user instead of any other payment method first, How can i achieve the goal?
I found System > Configuration > Email > Reply-to Address, but I have no idea what should I input in order to send the email to the users who ordered.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #289176
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic send email to users for payment details
Hello,
Can you tell us what you exactly means by "send the payment info" ? Also, note that you can control Hikashop emails via "Hikashop->System->Emails"
I would like to send the payment info the user instead of any other payment method first, How can i achieve the goal?
Can you tell us what you exactly means by "send the payment info" ? Also, note that you can control Hikashop emails via "Hikashop->System->Emails"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- standalonec
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #289208
by standalonec
Replied by standalonec on topic send email to users for payment details
The order information, the bank account and tell the user to pay the bill into the bank
I found the email but I have no idea how to input it and thus I can get the ordered user email
Thanks
I found the email but I have no idea how to input it and thus I can get the ordered user email
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic send email to users for payment details
Hi,
If you want to add text to your emails, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
If you want to add text to your emails, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds