- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Payment method for Mozambique
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289634
by unet
Payment method for Mozambique was created by unet
Hello
I am from Maputo, Mozambique, and I want to know what payment method can I use to charge with pay pal and credit cards.
I am from Maputo, Mozambique, and I want to know what payment method can I use to charge with pay pal and credit cards.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment method for Mozambique
Hi,
Provided that PayPal allows for it, you can use the PayPal standard payment plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ent-paypal-form.html
Provided that PayPal allows for it, you can use the PayPal standard payment plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ent-paypal-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289686
by unet
Replied by unet on topic Payment method for Mozambique
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds