- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
Error 15008 on check out.
- fullfusion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #290693
by fullfusion
Error 15008 on check out. was created by fullfusion
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gardengatedecor.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
On check out we are getting a 15008 error. I turned on the debug in the PayPal Pro payment plugin and here's what I got. There is not order information captured in HikaShop or in PayPal. I've replaced all the sensitive info with XXXXX. Any idea what would be causing this?
Error 15008: This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items.
Array ( [USER] => XXXXX [PWD] => XXXXX [SIGNATURE] => XXXXX [VERSION] => 51.0 [METHOD] => DoDirectPayment [PAYMENTACTION] => Authorization [AMT] => 32.91 [ACCT] => 4339931798171583 [EXPDATE] => 032023 [FIRSTNAME] => Roger [LASTNAME] => Hall [CURRENCYCODE] => USD
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
On check out we are getting a 15008 error. I turned on the debug in the PayPal Pro payment plugin and here's what I got. There is not order information captured in HikaShop or in PayPal. I've replaced all the sensitive info with XXXXX. Any idea what would be causing this?
Error 15008: This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items.
Array ( [USER] => XXXXX [PWD] => XXXXX [SIGNATURE] => XXXXX [VERSION] => 51.0 [METHOD] => DoDirectPayment [PAYMENTACTION] => Authorization [AMT] => 32.91 [ACCT] => 4339931798171583 [EXPDATE] => 032023 [FIRSTNAME] => Roger [LASTNAME] => Hall [CURRENCYCODE] => USD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error 15008 on check out.
Hi,
You have the "send order details" option of the payment method activated.
However, PayPal calculates the total amount himself and finds a discrepency compared to the total sent by HikaShop because you configured HikaShop to calculate the prices differently.
So there are two things you can do:
- you can try changing the "round prices during calculations" setting of the HikaShop configuration. That will change the way HikaShop calculates.
- you can also turn off the send order details setting of the payment method so that HikaShop only gives the total to PayPal. In that case, there won't be a problem.
You have the "send order details" option of the payment method activated.
However, PayPal calculates the total amount himself and finds a discrepency compared to the total sent by HikaShop because you configured HikaShop to calculate the prices differently.
So there are two things you can do:
- you can try changing the "round prices during calculations" setting of the HikaShop configuration. That will change the way HikaShop calculates.
- you can also turn off the send order details setting of the payment method so that HikaShop only gives the total to PayPal. In that case, there won't be a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fullfusion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 5 months ago #290762
by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Error 15008 on check out.
I thought I had already done your second option before I tested it again. Obviously, I hadn't. Thank you. I did another test now and it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds