- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
Hika Shop discount via 3rd Party Plugin to Fast Spring Reseller
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291884
by paurray
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello Hika Shop
I have a product and it costs X in my Hika Shop installation.
It also costs X at my reseller Fast Spring Contextual Shop.
Hika Shop and Fast Spring are linked via a 3rd party Plugin.
All normal payments work.
Put X for full amount in Hika Shop cart and go to Fast Spring pay and have order confirmed in Hika Shop back end.
If I add a discount at the Hika Shop end I see it kicking in, in Hika Shop the cart.
But as soon as the Fast Spring Pop Up Contextual store, pops ups the discount is gone.
Thus my question is it in theory possible to pass a discount from Hika Shop through to a reseller such as Fast Spring?
i.e. product X is reduced by 30% in my Hika Store and some how this info gets passed via the 3rd Plugin to Fast Spring or a similar reseller?
I am trying to figure out if this is possible before paying some one money to make it possible aka modify the plugin!
Hope this makes sense
thanks
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello Hika Shop
I have a product and it costs X in my Hika Shop installation.
It also costs X at my reseller Fast Spring Contextual Shop.
Hika Shop and Fast Spring are linked via a 3rd party Plugin.
All normal payments work.
Put X for full amount in Hika Shop cart and go to Fast Spring pay and have order confirmed in Hika Shop back end.
If I add a discount at the Hika Shop end I see it kicking in, in Hika Shop the cart.
But as soon as the Fast Spring Pop Up Contextual store, pops ups the discount is gone.
Thus my question is it in theory possible to pass a discount from Hika Shop through to a reseller such as Fast Spring?
i.e. product X is reduced by 30% in my Hika Store and some how this info gets passed via the 3rd Plugin to Fast Spring or a similar reseller?
I am trying to figure out if this is possible before paying some one money to make it possible aka modify the plugin!
Hope this makes sense
thanks
Paul
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by paurray.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hika Shop discount via 3rd Party Plugin to Fast Spring Reseller
Hi,
It depends. If the Fast Spring Reseller API supports such capability then yes, otherwise, no.
On the HikaShop side of things it's not a problem at least.
It depends. If the Fast Spring Reseller API supports such capability then yes, otherwise, no.
On the HikaShop side of things it's not a problem at least.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291911
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic Hika Shop discount via 3rd Party Plugin to Fast Spring Reseller
Hi Nicolas
Great thanks.
I will check with Fast Spring next and report back just in case any one else is interested.
best
Paul
Great thanks.
I will check with Fast Spring next and report back just in case any one else is interested.
best
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds