- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
API for Credit card
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #292002
by Bankthaworn
API for Credit card was created by Bankthaworn
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
HI, I have some problem.
I want to use Omise as a payment gateway. Can you guide me that where I must insert Omise API?
Omise Doc. www.omise.co/collecting-card-information
Many Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
HI, I have some problem.
I want to use Omise as a payment gateway. Can you guide me that where I must insert Omise API?
Omise Doc. www.omise.co/collecting-card-information
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 5 months ago #292021
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic API for Credit card
Hello,
It will require the development of a new Hikashop - Omise payment plugin, here is our developer documentation for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...on.html#howtopayment
Also, if you need the help of a professional developer to quickly develop it, you can check our partners section : www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
It will require the development of a new Hikashop - Omise payment plugin, here is our developer documentation for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...on.html#howtopayment
Also, if you need the help of a professional developer to quickly develop it, you can check our partners section : www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds