Skip to main content

[SOLVED] Restrict pymt methods by customer type

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292529 by LukeDouglas
I have a prospect that needs the ability for certain customers to pay by check and other customers to pay online. I know I can setup Authorize.net for the online payment and I can setup the Check pymt method for paying by check. However, is it possible to restrict pymt methods displayed to customer type or user group?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by LukeDouglas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #292531 by LukeDouglas
Nevermind. I just saw the access level on the payment plugin so I can set this up. Sorry for bothering anyone. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum