- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Double-click
8 years 4 months ago #292882
by Joni
Double-click was created by Joni
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
psykursi.ru/internet-magazin.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 53.0
Hello. On the payment selection page, you need to double-click on the button.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 53.0
Hello. On the payment selection page, you need to double-click on the button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292885
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Double-click
Hello,
You should try to use the new checkout system and not the legacy one.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
Regards,
You should try to use the new checkout system and not the legacy one.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292916
by Joni
Replied by Joni on topic Double-click
In this case, another problem arises - no notification of the sent letter is given. There is no registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double-click
Hi,
I would also recommend to switch to the new checkout.
Of the sent letter ? I don't understand what you mean.
I went to look at the issue on your website but I see the old checkout, so I still don't know what problem you have with the new checkout.
I would also recommend to switch to the new checkout.
Of the sent letter ? I don't understand what you mean.
I went to look at the issue on your website but I see the old checkout, so I still don't know what problem you have with the new checkout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292954
by Joni
Replied by Joni on topic Double-click
I switch new checkout.Sometimes it appears during registration, sometimes does not appear:
"Your account has been created and the activation link has been sent to the email address you provided during registration. Please note that you must activate your account by clicking on the activation link specified in the email, after that you will be authorized to log in.''
"Your account has been created and the activation link has been sent to the email address you provided during registration. Please note that you must activate your account by clicking on the activation link specified in the email, after that you will be authorized to log in.''
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292966
by Joni
Replied by Joni on topic Double-click
Thanks, now works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds