- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Cash App Integration
8 years 4 months ago #293097
by 41global
Cash App Integration was created by 41global
Hey Hikashop Fam,
I recently have had a couple of clients ask could cash app be integrated with their sites? I currently use Hikashop on all eCommerce projects and was wondering if CashApp is able to be integrated or if this on the list to be added in the future?
Thanks N Advance
I recently have had a couple of clients ask could cash app be integrated with their sites? I currently use Hikashop on all eCommerce projects and was wondering if CashApp is able to be integrated or if this on the list to be added in the future?
Thanks N Advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cash App Integration
Hi,
I've looked a bit online but I couldn't find any information regarding the possibility of integrating CashApp with ecommerce websites.
It looks like it is only made to be used on smartphones for real life payments, not online payments.
So I'm not even sure it would be possible to integrate it with HikaShop.
For now, I would say no, but not because of HikaShop, but because cashapp isn't made for that.
I've looked a bit online but I couldn't find any information regarding the possibility of integrating CashApp with ecommerce websites.
It looks like it is only made to be used on smartphones for real life payments, not online payments.
So I'm not even sure it would be possible to integrate it with HikaShop.
For now, I would say no, but not because of HikaShop, but because cashapp isn't made for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 41global
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293139
by 41global
Replied by 41global on topic Cash App Integration
Thanks so much Nicolas, that make sense. Didnt realize or think about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds