- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with Paypal Pro- Internal Server Error with "Instant Capture"
- manoj.infowind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #293579
by manoj.infowind
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PayPal Pro Internal Server error on checkout
Hi,
I am using Paypal pro as payment method, but I am facing following issues in order to have it configured-
This is the my configuration screen for paypal pro, here when I have "Instant Capture" enabled as following -
prntscr.com/jqkits
It gives me following error on last step of the checkout and transaction is not process
prntscr.com/jqifqn
But, when I disabled "Instant Capture". It shows me thank you message on checkout with success, but the transaction is not reflated on the my paypal account/dashboard.
Please review the and let me know,
CREDENTIALS ARE SAME AS PROVIDED EARLIER
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PayPal Pro Internal Server error on checkout
Hi,
I am using Paypal pro as payment method, but I am facing following issues in order to have it configured-
This is the my configuration screen for paypal pro, here when I have "Instant Capture" enabled as following -
prntscr.com/jqkits
It gives me following error on last step of the checkout and transaction is not process
prntscr.com/jqifqn
But, when I disabled "Instant Capture". It shows me thank you message on checkout with success, but the transaction is not reflated on the my paypal account/dashboard.
Please review the and let me know,
CREDENTIALS ARE SAME AS PROVIDED EARLIER
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293598
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Issue with Paypal Pro- Internal Server Error with "Instant Capture"
Hello,
First, can you activated Debug mode in order to get some clue on your Paypal Pro processing in your log ?
Learn more about the log, www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/295here
And later, process some tests and provide the log to our Contact us form (with the url to this topic in your message).
The other idea, is that maybe the instant capture process isn't available anymore or unavailable with your Paypal account ?
Maybe the Paypal support can give us some advice on this specific point ?
Awaiting news from you.
regards
First, can you activated Debug mode in order to get some clue on your Paypal Pro processing in your log ?
Learn more about the log, www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/295here
And later, process some tests and provide the log to our Contact us form (with the url to this topic in your message).
The other idea, is that maybe the instant capture process isn't available anymore or unavailable with your Paypal account ?
Maybe the Paypal support can give us some advice on this specific point ?
Awaiting news from you.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds