- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 4
Error checkout PAYPAL
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 2 months ago #294974
by designer71
Error checkout PAYPAL was created by designer71
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi!
Last days I have many messages from buyers.
After processing to PayPAL they get message on paypal Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
I attach my screenshot with paypal settings plugin
Any solution?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi!
Last days I have many messages from buyers.
After processing to PayPAL they get message on paypal Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
I attach my screenshot with paypal settings plugin
Any solution?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #294984
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error checkout PAYPAL
Hello,
Can you try it with a different value for the "Send details of the order" option through your PayPal configuration page ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you try it with a different value for the "Send details of the order" option through your PayPal configuration page ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: designer71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 4
8 years 2 months ago #295007
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic Error checkout PAYPAL
Hi, Mohamed!
Thank you for your answer.
I changed value for the "Send details of the order" option to No.
But no changes.... I still to get message on paypal : "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."
Thank you for your answer.
I changed value for the "Send details of the order" option to No.
But no changes.... I still to get message on paypal : "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error checkout PAYPAL
Hi,
I can recommend 2 things:
- contact the merchant support of PayPal and check with them why you get that error.
- updating your HikaShop might help as we've made some changes 1 year ago to the PayPal plugin to accomodate with changes implemented by PayPal at that time. However, I don't see why you would only get the problem now and not 1 year ago, it might still be worth trying that.
I can recommend 2 things:
- contact the merchant support of PayPal and check with them why you get that error.
- updating your HikaShop might help as we've made some changes 1 year ago to the PayPal plugin to accomodate with changes implemented by PayPal at that time. However, I don't see why you would only get the problem now and not 1 year ago, it might still be worth trying that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: designer71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 4
8 years 2 months ago #295048
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic Error checkout PAYPAL
Dear Nicolas!
Thank you for your answer.
This issue start above 3 weeks ago.
Up to this time all was cool.
I stay to renew my subscription for newt year.
And I will contact the merchant support of PayPal in feature.
Thank you.
Thank you for your answer.
This issue start above 3 weeks ago.
Up to this time all was cool.
I stay to renew my subscription for newt year.
And I will contact the merchant support of PayPal in feature.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds