Skip to main content

Square Payment Method Installation & Configuration

More
8 years 1 month ago #296688 by webbits
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 60.0.2 (64-bit)

Plugin successfully installed on HikaShop Starter: 3.5.1. but dead check-out dead ends on payment page.

The ID, Token and Location information has been entered. However the form does not have input fields to gather the information; please see screen shot.

The installed version of the plugin was re-downloaded today 8/13/18.

I am assuming the plugin works with the Starter so what am I missing? All check out, cart and payment template customization has been removed.

Your support would be greatly appreciated...the needs to go public by end of week...(this is in conjunction with an event that is out of my control.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #296703 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

I am assuming the plugin works with the Starter so what am I missing? All check out, cart and payment template customization has been removed.

Sure it should work with the starter edition, your issue is probably coming from a configuration / JS issue.

Can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Your support would be greatly appreciated...the needs to go public by end of week...(this is in conjunction with an event that is out of my control.

Sure, no problem but don't forget to properly test each part of your website, including your square payment method in sandbox&production mode for example.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: webbits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298642 by Stogilon
I am having the exact same issue. Was there ever anything resolved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298656 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

Can you set the "Disable postal code requirement" option to NO through your Square payment configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods" and test it again ? Thank you.

If you're still having your issue, can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298668 by Stogilon
I disabled the postal code requirement and now there is default text in the fields, but they are still not editable. See attachment. I will send you a PM for access to the back end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298672 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

I wasn't able to access your website as I'm having an empty page using the link your provided.

Can you do another test and :
- press "F12" through the credit card page
- Click on the "Console" tab
- Show us a screenshot of information displayed through that tab

Note that Square will also require a website using the HTTPS protocol and can't work without it.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298678 by Stogilon
I'll resend the link by PM.

I held down F12 through the credit card page, but nothing happened. There was no Console button.
The site does have SSL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298694 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

I just tested it end was able to edit these fields, can you test it again ?

Also, we just improved the Square payment plugin, can you re-download it using the link that was sent to you by email or though your customer space on Hikashop website and test it again ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #298716 by Stogilon
I installed the updated app and I can enter information now. I think I may have been just typing in random keys before, and the only information the fields accept is numbers. Typing letters shows nothing.

Thanks Tsuki, I know this is a newly developed plugin. Is it possible in the future to have the rest of the shopping cart info that HikaShop offers on the page as well? Having a blank page with only card information fields look suspicious and not very legitimate. Someplace to put the Square identification would let buyers know this is a safe transaction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #298729 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

Is it possible in the future to have the rest of the shopping cart info that HikaShop offers on the page as well?


Yes we actually planned to develop it in the future so it's on our TODO list.

Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305097 by MauiMark
Hi,

Frustrated here. Just purchased and installed the plugin today. I cannot see the fields or enter any information in them. Whether I change the settings for the postal code to show or not, it always shows the postal code. In one instance the fields are blank and the other there are place holders in the fields. Either way I cannot enter any information.
.
I would also be nice if there were actual borders around the fields.

Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305110 by Tsuki Dev
Hello,

It can be coming from the fact your site doesn't have the HTTPS properly enabled.
Can you send us a temporary access to your website via contact[AT]tsukidev[DOT]com so that we can directly test it but also screenshots of how you configured your Square payment method ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum