- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
New payment method isn't visible in the back-end
8 years 3 weeks ago #297660
by Theodutch
New payment method isn't visible in the back-end was created by Theodutch
Hi,
I manually added a new payment plugin to the folder: root/plugins/hikashoppayment/
But for some strange reason it is not visible in the back-end of Joomla x Hikashop, like all other payment plugins that are located within this folder.
I would like the new payment plugin to be visible at the following location in the back-end of Joomla x Hikashop:
Components / Hikashop / System / Payment methods /
So I can activate it and it becomes visible at the front-end during the check-out proces.
Maybe I am missing out on something? Could you please help me out?
Thanks in advance!
I manually added a new payment plugin to the folder: root/plugins/hikashoppayment/
But for some strange reason it is not visible in the back-end of Joomla x Hikashop, like all other payment plugins that are located within this folder.
I would like the new payment plugin to be visible at the following location in the back-end of Joomla x Hikashop:
Components / Hikashop / System / Payment methods /
So I can activate it and it becomes visible at the front-end during the check-out proces.
Maybe I am missing out on something? Could you please help me out?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #297661
by Theodutch
Replied by Theodutch on topic New payment method isn't visible in the back-end
For your information: the new payment plugin i would like to add are all specifically made for joomla x hikashop by ideal-checkout.nl
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Theodutch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New payment method isn't visible in the back-end
Hello,
You should contact the support of the developer of the plugins.
Best regards,
You should contact the support of the developer of the plugins.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds