- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Square payment plugin just stopped working
- masvidal@dancingshiva.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #297803
by masvidal@dancingshiva.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No visible error.
About 2 weeks ago, it suddenly stopped pulling the fields into the payment form. They're just empty divs. I don't recall changing anything on the site, so I'm not sure what's going on.
I do notice that the access level says "ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS" but I have no idea if that's the issue.
If I refresh the form page, it acts like the order was completed but never lets you type in any credit card info, so the order is not marked confirmed and the product is still in the cart.
I can give you access it you tell me where to send the login.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No visible error.
About 2 weeks ago, it suddenly stopped pulling the fields into the payment form. They're just empty divs. I don't recall changing anything on the site, so I'm not sure what's going on.
I do notice that the access level says "ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS" but I have no idea if that's the issue.
If I refresh the form page, it acts like the order was completed but never lets you type in any credit card info, so the order is not marked confirmed and the product is still in the cart.
I can give you access it you tell me where to send the login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- masvidal@dancingshiva.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 3 weeks ago #297806
by masvidal@dancingshiva.com
Replied by masvidal@dancingshiva.com on topic Square payment plugin just stopped working
I fixed it. Turns out you can't use this with JCHOptimize. Once I excluded the checkout section from the optimize plugin that fixed the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsuki Dev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297808
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic Square payment plugin just stopped working
Hello,
I'm glad you fixed your issue, thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
I'm glad you fixed your issue, thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds