- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
SEPA QR Payment
8 years 1 week ago #298205
by ciba
SEPA QR Payment was created by ciba
Hello,
I couldn;t find the info on the site, but I was wondering if SEPA QR payment is supported by the component?
More info: www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/document-...a-capture-initiation
This will enable clients to pay with there smartphone app by just taking a picture of the QR code.
Regards,
I couldn;t find the info on the site, but I was wondering if SEPA QR payment is supported by the component?
More info: www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/document-...a-capture-initiation
This will enable clients to pay with there smartphone app by just taking a picture of the QR code.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 week ago #298208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SEPA QR Payment
Hi,
No, that would require the devleoment of a small plugin to handle that.
A developer could develop a custom payment plugin for you if you need it. We have documentation for them regarding plugin development here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
No, that would require the devleoment of a small plugin to handle that.
A developer could develop a custom payment plugin for you if you need it. We have documentation for them regarding plugin development here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds