Skip to main content

Call to undefined method plgHikashoppaymentSisowIdeal::getCancelUrl()

More
7 years 10 months ago #300631 by hmd
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ijscomanvenlo.nl
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to undefined method plgHikashoppaymentSisowIdeal::getCancelUrl()

I am using the Sisow ideal plugin in test mode. I get this error message.

I am using a valid merchantid and merchantkey.

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Hubert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #300632 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but we cannot provide support on plugin we did not developed.
Please contact directly the developer/support team of that plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum