- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
visa payment does not work
7 years 10 months ago #300857
by optiplus
visa payment does not work was created by optiplus
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.optiplus.es
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I have PHP 5.6 if I upgrade to the latest version the payment with card(visa) stops working.
Can you please help me?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I have PHP 5.6 if I upgrade to the latest version the payment with card(visa) stops working.
Can you please help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300858
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic visa payment does not work
Hello,
I'm sorry but there is payment plugin called "card / visa".
So we cannot understand what you're talking about. Please be a lot more precise.
Regards,
I'm sorry but there is payment plugin called "card / visa".
So we cannot understand what you're talking about. Please be a lot more precise.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300897
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic visa payment does not work
Hikashop Servired payment plugin..... this is for VISA, MasterCard....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300901
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic visa payment does not work
Hello,
Servired plugin had an update in HikaShop 4.0.1 in order to support PHP 7.2
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Servired plugin had an update in HikaShop 4.0.1 in order to support PHP 7.2
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds