- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Order status problem
7 years 9 months ago #301824
by DOV
Order status problem was created by DOV
Order status problem
hello, I just installed a first article to test in download mode!
I configure paypal
when I make the order! I make the payment, the payment is accepted
but the status remains in "order creates" despite the fact that the payment is made and does not go into payment validated?
and in paypal I have a message on the purchase (customer side) "pending confirmation from the customer"? Thank you for your help
hello, I just installed a first article to test in download mode!
I configure paypal
when I make the order! I make the payment, the payment is accepted
but the status remains in "order creates" despite the fact that the payment is made and does not go into payment validated?
and in paypal I have a message on the purchase (customer side) "pending confirmation from the customer"? Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301831
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order status problem
Hi,
You must have activated the enable validation mode setting of the PayPal payment method which allows you to manually validate the payments on PayPal so that the orders can then be confirmed and then the downloads are available.
You'll want to turn off that setting.
PS: please don't post your questions several times.
You must have activated the enable validation mode setting of the PayPal payment method which allows you to manually validate the payments on PayPal so that the orders can then be confirmed and then the downloads are available.
You'll want to turn off that setting.
PS: please don't post your questions several times.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds