- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Enable validation mode details
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #302286
by ChristopheMG
Enable validation mode details was created by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Enable validation mode
Hello,
I just would like some details on "Enable validation mode (Classical only)", I use it in the Paypaladaptive plugin (PAYPAL_CLASSICAL: Yes).
In your support, I didn't find more doc than:
"Enable authorization mode : If activated, the payments won't be processed by PayPal but put "on hold", waiting for you to validate them manually."
I use it with Hikamarket.
1. Does the vendor have to manually validate the payment (I would prefer) or the website?
2. Does the vendor or the website receive an email (System> E-mail> is it the Market: Order status notification) ?
3. Any faster way to validate the payment than going in Order and changing the status ? Or is it in Paypal ?
Thank you,
Best,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Enable validation mode
Hello,
I just would like some details on "Enable validation mode (Classical only)", I use it in the Paypaladaptive plugin (PAYPAL_CLASSICAL: Yes).
In your support, I didn't find more doc than:
"Enable authorization mode : If activated, the payments won't be processed by PayPal but put "on hold", waiting for you to validate them manually."
I use it with Hikamarket.
1. Does the vendor have to manually validate the payment (I would prefer) or the website?
2. Does the vendor or the website receive an email (System> E-mail> is it the Market: Order status notification) ?
3. Any faster way to validate the payment than going in Order and changing the status ? Or is it in Paypal ?
Thank you,
Best,
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by ChristopheMG. Reason: Details
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302288
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Enable validation mode details
Hello,
With Paypal Adaptive in classical mode, you have a exactly like the HikaShop Paypal standard plugin ; but the receiver of the money will be set dynamically depending the target vendor.
If the vendor do not have a paypal address or if the order have several vendors, your store will receive the money.
1 - Yes, it would have.
2 - The order become "pending" and not "confirmed" ; the emails are sent accordingly your configuration.
3 - It is in Paypal that you have to accept and validate the payment.
In general, I would not recommend to activate that setting.
Regards,
With Paypal Adaptive in classical mode, you have a exactly like the HikaShop Paypal standard plugin ; but the receiver of the money will be set dynamically depending the target vendor.
If the vendor do not have a paypal address or if the order have several vendors, your store will receive the money.
1 - Yes, it would have.
2 - The order become "pending" and not "confirmed" ; the emails are sent accordingly your configuration.
3 - It is in Paypal that you have to accept and validate the payment.
In general, I would not recommend to activate that setting.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopheMG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds