Skip to main content

User points setup questions

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #303670 by Philip
Hello,

1. If I understand correctly, userpoints are given relative to the price of product(s) bought. How do I restrict the products where users can collect points.

- First go to Extensions => Plugins and look for : "HikaShop User Points plugin"
- Then edit it by clicking on the name
- Go to HikaShop Options
- Select your relative user point plugin to edit it
- in SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION part you find "Product categories" to restrict point to a product category.
=> That means you will have a specific category for your product with point

2. Where can I see/ where can a customer check if there are any points earned?

Your customer can see his point in his "your account", you have a default hikashop item menu to publish for allow your customer to reach it.



But before this, your question leads us to practise some test on the userpoint plugin, and when we realize that in some condition the display option won't work, so I invite you to update again your 4.0.2 in order to have fix specific for this option.

Regards
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webwerk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum