- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
help with payment plugin
7 years 7 months ago #304003
by Uniweb
help with payment plugin was created by Uniweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 65.0.1
Hi
I am looking on my shop plugin payment list for a payzone plugin but I cannot find one can you help to where I can get one, please.....
Thanks
John
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 65.0.1
Hi
I am looking on my shop plugin payment list for a payzone plugin but I cannot find one can you help to where I can get one, please.....
Thanks
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic help with payment plugin
Hi,
Apparently a plugin for HikaShop has been developed by that payment gateway. So you need to ask them about it:
www.payzone.co.uk/online-payments/developer-support/hikashop/
Apparently a plugin for HikaShop has been developed by that payment gateway. So you need to ask them about it:
www.payzone.co.uk/online-payments/developer-support/hikashop/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304028
by Uniweb
Replied by Uniweb on topic help with payment plugin
HI Nicolas
Thanks for all your help...
Thanks
John
Thanks for all your help...
Thanks
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds