- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode
7 years 5 months ago #306157
by nmanek
Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode was created by nmanek
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 73.0.3683.103
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error charge : No such customer: cus_Eu6Mm86Ii0WAyb; a similar object exists in test mode, but a live mode key was used to make this request.
Hi,
I have installed the Stripe payment plugin and successfully tested with the suggested test cards provided by Stripe.
Next I enabled my Live API keys and entered them into the plugin; then I tried a live transaction with my own card but the following error is returned:
Error charge : No such customer: cus_Eu6Mm86Ii0WAyb; a similar object exists in test mode, but a live mode key was used to make this request.
So, I am not sure if this is due to a missing setting in my Stripe account or if I am missing something on my website/Hikashop configuration? Is this something you can assist me with?
I plan to purchase the paid Stripe plugin before new 3D Secure rules in September but I wanted to try the free version now to make sure it works for me!
Many thanks if you can help
Regards
Niamh
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 73.0.3683.103
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error charge : No such customer: cus_Eu6Mm86Ii0WAyb; a similar object exists in test mode, but a live mode key was used to make this request.
Hi,
I have installed the Stripe payment plugin and successfully tested with the suggested test cards provided by Stripe.
Next I enabled my Live API keys and entered them into the plugin; then I tried a live transaction with my own card but the following error is returned:
Error charge : No such customer: cus_Eu6Mm86Ii0WAyb; a similar object exists in test mode, but a live mode key was used to make this request.
So, I am not sure if this is due to a missing setting in my Stripe account or if I am missing something on my website/Hikashop configuration? Is this something you can assist me with?
I plan to purchase the paid Stripe plugin before new 3D Secure rules in September but I wanted to try the free version now to make sure it works for me!
Many thanks if you can help
Regards
Niamh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306160
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode
Hello,
Which plugin are you using exactly ?
Regards,
Which plugin are you using exactly ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306180
by nmanek
Replied by nmanek on topic Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode
Hi
I am using Stripe (v2)
I want to try it out free before I purchase V3
Sorry, I am not very technical so any guidance you can give me would be much appreciated!
Regards
Niamh
I am using Stripe (v2)
I want to try it out free before I purchase V3
Sorry, I am not very technical so any guidance you can give me would be much appreciated!
Regards
Niamh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306182
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode
Hello,
Stripe V2 plugin store the Stripe Customer ID in the user object (in the database), under the serialize "user_params" column.
While the plugin do not make the difference between development and production environment, the customer made for your tests are also used for the production.
So you need to clean the "user_params" for these users so they won't have any stripe account id anymore and the plugin will re-create them in production environment.
Regards,
Stripe V2 plugin store the Stripe Customer ID in the user object (in the database), under the serialize "user_params" column.
While the plugin do not make the difference between development and production environment, the customer made for your tests are also used for the production.
So you need to clean the "user_params" for these users so they won't have any stripe account id anymore and the plugin will re-create them in production environment.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmanek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306209
by nmanek
Replied by nmanek on topic Stripe : successful in test mode not in live mode
Thanks so much Jerome
That worked perfectly! Just to be specific for other users who might be reviewing the forum it is the table:
xxxx_hikashop_user
Regards
Niamh
That worked perfectly! Just to be specific for other users who might be reviewing the forum it is the table:
xxxx_hikashop_user
Regards
Niamh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds