- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
- vittorio.zambon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #306572
by vittorio.zambon
X-PAY payment method. Now Available? was created by vittorio.zambon
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.berbevande.com
Hi all!
I am trying to add X-PAY as payment method. On this blog I found only very old information that follows.
Is X-PAY now available? If not, what could be best to be done?
Tnx!
================================================
Jerome
HikaShop core developer
Posts: 23416
Thank you received: 3638
MODERATOR
4 years 9 months ago #166818
Hi,
The HikaShop TODO list already contains more than 60 payment plugins, we already added "x-pay" into but I can't give you any schedule of implementation. Now, I know that someone has made a plugin for "key client"
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#146334
........
Regards,
Hi all!
I am trying to add X-PAY as payment method. On this blog I found only very old information that follows.
Is X-PAY now available? If not, what could be best to be done?
Tnx!
================================================
Jerome
HikaShop core developer
Posts: 23416
Thank you received: 3638
MODERATOR
4 years 9 months ago #166818
Hi,
The HikaShop TODO list already contains more than 60 payment plugins, we already added "x-pay" into but I can't give you any schedule of implementation. Now, I know that someone has made a plugin for "key client"
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#146334
........
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306573
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Hi,
There is no payment plugin for xpay from Cartsi.
I found some integration documentation here:
www.nexi.it/content/dam/nexi/download/tr...zione-xpay-v11-1.pdf
However it's in Italian. So you would have to find a PHP developer speaking Italian to develop a payment plugin for that payment gateway using this documentation and our developer documentation.
We could potentially work on that for you, but we would need the English documentation. If you find it (maybe you want to contact them and see if they can provide the same guide in English) you can use our contact form to request a quote for the development.
There is no payment plugin for xpay from Cartsi.
I found some integration documentation here:
www.nexi.it/content/dam/nexi/download/tr...zione-xpay-v11-1.pdf
However it's in Italian. So you would have to find a PHP developer speaking Italian to develop a payment plugin for that payment gateway using this documentation and our developer documentation.
We could potentially work on that for you, but we would need the English documentation. If you find it (maybe you want to contact them and see if they can provide the same guide in English) you can use our contact form to request a quote for the development.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vittorio.zambon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 4 months ago #306592
by vittorio.zambon
Replied by vittorio.zambon on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Thank you so much for your quick and kind reply!!!!
Well, I am italian myself
so I will try to get or write that documentation in English in order to get a quote from you. Now, let me see where I can find your contact form......
Well, I am italian myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 4 months ago #306595
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Hello,
Here is the link to our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Here is the link to our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325610
by nico1979
Replied by nico1979 on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Hi Vittorio,
I'm Italian too, have you solved your problem? I need NEXY payment method for Hikashop.
Thank you
Nicolò
I'm Italian too, have you solved your problem? I need NEXY payment method for Hikashop.
Thank you
Nicolò
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Hi,
There is no payment plugin for Nexy as far as I know for HikaShop.
That would require the development of such plugin.
There is no payment plugin for Nexy as far as I know for HikaShop.
That would require the development of such plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic X-PAY payment method. Now Available?
Hi,
Please note that there is a plugin made by Pay.nl for HikaShop here:
www.pay.nl/en/plug-ins/plugin-hikashop
And Pay.nl supports Nexi:
www.pay.nl/en/payment-methods/credit-cards/nexi
So I would recommend to check with them if you'll be able to do what you want with them.
Please note that there is a plugin made by Pay.nl for HikaShop here:
www.pay.nl/en/plug-ins/plugin-hikashop
And Pay.nl supports Nexi:
www.pay.nl/en/payment-methods/credit-cards/nexi
So I would recommend to check with them if you'll be able to do what you want with them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds