- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 2
Stripe Plugin enhancement
7 years 4 months ago #306791
by Twincarb
Stripe Plugin enhancement was created by Twincarb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I have just set up the Stripe payment plugin and during my testing I noticed that the submit button can be pressed multiple times causing multiple payments.
Couldn't this be prevented by disabling the button after a click? As a temporary measure I have added a warning message below the button.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I have just set up the Stripe payment plugin and during my testing I noticed that the submit button can be pressed multiple times causing multiple payments.
Couldn't this be prevented by disabling the button after a click? As a temporary measure I have added a warning message below the button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306794
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe Plugin enhancement
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
We proposed a patch for that issue in another thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...html?start=20#303572
Since the Stripe payment plugin is in big refactoring, I admit that I forgot to make a "between" version with that modification.
Regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
We proposed a patch for that issue in another thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...html?start=20#303572
Since the Stripe payment plugin is in big refactoring, I admit that I forgot to make a "between" version with that modification.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306832
by Twincarb
Replied by Twincarb on topic Stripe Plugin enhancement
Thanks Jerome,
I have just implemented the changes that are in the link and tested, it works as expected
Kind regards
Dave
I have just implemented the changes that are in the link and tested, it works as expected
Kind regards
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds