- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
SagePay and PHP 7.2
7 years 1 month ago #310045
by tgowans1
SagePay and PHP 7.2 was created by tgowans1
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
Hi,
With PHP 7.2 the mcrypt extension will become deprecated, I'm aware that the SagePay plugin is now a paid for item, however it looks like my version is still using the mcrypt extension rather than OpenSSL. How can I update the plugin to use OpenSSL extension instead?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
With PHP 7.2 the mcrypt extension will become deprecated, I'm aware that the SagePay plugin is now a paid for item, however it looks like my version is still using the mcrypt extension rather than OpenSSL. How can I update the plugin to use OpenSSL extension instead?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310059
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic SagePay and PHP 7.2
Hello,
The SagePay plugin is compatible with PHP 7.2 for about a year.
You should download the latest version to get the patch.
Regards,
The SagePay plugin is compatible with PHP 7.2 for about a year.
You should download the latest version to get the patch.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds