- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 2
Installing Mollie payment plugin
7 years 4 days ago #311420
by Michiel_l
Installing Mollie payment plugin was created by Michiel_l
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 77.0.3865.90
I have downloaded the Mollie payment plugin, but I can't get it installed. When I click it, I get what you see on the screenshot.
Am I overlooking something?
Michiel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 77.0.3865.90
I have downloaded the Mollie payment plugin, but I can't get it installed. When I click it, I get what you see on the screenshot.
Am I overlooking something?
Michiel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 days ago #311432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Installing Mollie payment plugin
Hi,
This indicates a fatal error.
The first thing ot do when you have a page where the processing stops in the middle like this or is completely white is to turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration. That way, it will display an error message on that page which will indicate where the problem comes from.
Now, as the payment plugin is developed by a third party developer, I would recommend to directly send your request for help to them:
skyspider.com.au/#contact
That way, they will be able to provide a solution to you adequately.
This indicates a fatal error.
The first thing ot do when you have a page where the processing stops in the middle like this or is completely white is to turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration. That way, it will display an error message on that page which will indicate where the problem comes from.
Now, as the payment plugin is developed by a third party developer, I would recommend to directly send your request for help to them:
skyspider.com.au/#contact
That way, they will be able to provide a solution to you adequately.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311695
by Michiel_l
Replied by Michiel_l on topic Installing Mollie payment plugin
Thank you, I contacted Skyspider and they solved it very well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds