- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Stripe v3 Error
7 years 1 day ago #311542
by trevsmiff
Stripe v3 Error was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Class 'dbug' not found
I am trying to set up the new Stripe connect payment method. When going to the point where the credit card details are entered I get a 404 page with the message "0 Class 'dbug' not found".
regards
Trevor
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Class 'dbug' not found
I am trying to set up the new Stripe connect payment method. When going to the point where the credit card details are entered I get a 404 page with the message "0 Class 'dbug' not found".
regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 19 hours ago #311543
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hello Trevor,
Can you enable the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration, and send us screenshots of your error message so that we can have more information about it ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you enable the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration, and send us screenshots of your error message so that we can have more information about it ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 hours ago #311617
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hi Mohamed
The only screen message is on the 404 page (url: https://###/checkout/checkout/confirm)
There is also an error message at the bottom of all the payment and shipping plugin pages:
In the /administrator/error-log file I found this:
I have also tried switching to the Beez template and cutting .htaccess to the bare minimum.
The old Stripe plugin worked OK before I removed it.
I have replaced the old plugin to keep the site live but I have a clone of the site on a spare domain if you need access?
Best regards
Trevor
The only screen message is on the 404 page (url: https://###/checkout/checkout/confirm)
There is also an error message at the bottom of all the payment and shipping plugin pages:
In the /administrator/error-log file I found this:
Code:
[02-Oct-2019 13:18:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgZeroWeight has a deprecated constructor in /###/plugins/hikashop/zero_weight/zero_weight.php on line 11
[02-Oct-2019 13:19:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in /###/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/plugins/tmpl/form.php on line 61
[02-Oct-2019 15:21:18 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemmaximenupatchck has a deprecated constructor in /###/plugins/system/maximenupatchck/maximenupatchck.php on line 16
I have also tried switching to the Beez template and cutting .htaccess to the bare minimum.
The old Stripe plugin worked OK before I removed it.
I have replaced the old plugin to keep the site live but I have a clone of the site on a spare domain if you need access?
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 hours ago #311619
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hello,
What is the version of your Stripe V3 plugin ?
Do you see any "dbug" in the plugin file ?
Regards
What is the version of your Stripe V3 plugin ?
Do you see any "dbug" in the plugin file ?
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 hour ago #311640
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hi Jerome
The version is 1.0.4 dated 13-04-2019
In the file stripeconnectclass.php line 259
regards
Trevor
The version is 1.0.4 dated 13-04-2019
In the file stripeconnectclass.php line 259
Code:
new dbug($products);
new dbug($allFees);
new dbug($vendor_ids);
exit;
regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311646
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hello,
Oh, sorry !
Because you're using HikaMarket and using a non tested configured, you're entering in a branch of code which is not finished.
Would it be possible to have more details about your Stripe v3 settings ?
Regards,
Oh, sorry !
Because you're using HikaMarket and using a non tested configured, you're entering in a branch of code which is not finished.
Would it be possible to have more details about your Stripe v3 settings ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #311675
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hi Jerome
The site is multi-vendor but the store is paid directly and the vendors are paid off-line, not through the site.
I have another site with HikaMarket installed and the plugin works well but there are no sub-vendors on that sitee.
I have a copy of the site on another domain that you can examine and test if you wish
Best regards
Trevor
The site is multi-vendor but the store is paid directly and the vendors are paid off-line, not through the site.
I have another site with HikaMarket installed and the plugin works well but there are no sub-vendors on that sitee.
I have a copy of the site on another domain that you can examine and test if you wish
Best regards
Trevor
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hello,
Thank you for the test website ; we also do have one in our side.
I made a little modification in the plugin to avoid the usage of the "getVendors" function while you're using the "end" mode.
In order to avoid issues with multi-vendor and the "checkout" integration, I needed to introduce a security to force the usage of the "end" when the order have vendors (because it is not yet possible to have the full vendor payment details before the creation of the order).
Please re-download the plugin.
Regards,
Thank you for the test website ; we also do have one in our side.
I made a little modification in the plugin to avoid the usage of the "getVendors" function while you're using the "end" mode.
In order to avoid issues with multi-vendor and the "checkout" integration, I needed to introduce a security to force the usage of the "end" when the order have vendors (because it is not yet possible to have the full vendor payment details before the creation of the order).
Please re-download the plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311742
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hi Jerome
Thanks for that, initial tests look good.
I'll expect you will be glad to see the back of this plugin!
Best regards
Trevor
Thanks for that, initial tests look good.
I'll expect you will be glad to see the back of this plugin!
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311749
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe v3 Error
Hello
Glad to know it's working better
Regards
Glad to know it's working better
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds