- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
Comprehension question regarding payment via bank transfer
- CorneliaML
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 10 months ago #313000
by CorneliaML
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi all,
I have a comprehension question regarding the settings in the bank transfer plugin:
If I set the order status to "paid / bezahlt", will the invoice then be send out to the customer automatically after order creation?
As we also use the "Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail" plugin, I have to change the "Status" to "bezahlt", right?
Many thanks in advance
Torsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi all,
I have a comprehension question regarding the settings in the bank transfer plugin:
If I set the order status to "paid / bezahlt", will the invoice then be send out to the customer automatically after order creation?
As we also use the "Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail" plugin, I have to change the "Status" to "bezahlt", right?
Many thanks in advance
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313004
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Comprehension question regarding payment via bank transfer
Hi,
1. Yes, it will include the invoice in the notification email if the order is confirmed.
2. No, you need to leave "confirmed" as it uses the "namekey" of the order status, not the translated text.
1. Yes, it will include the invoice in the notification email if the order is confirmed.
2. No, you need to leave "confirmed" as it uses the "namekey" of the order status, not the translated text.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CorneliaML
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
6 years 10 months ago #313033
by CorneliaML
Replied by CorneliaML on topic Comprehension question regarding payment via bank transfer
Many thanks Nicolas.
I´ve made the changes according to your instructions
Best regards
Torsten
I´ve made the changes according to your instructions
Best regards
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds