- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Multiple Payment Methods
6 years 9 months ago #313716
by 41global
Multiple Payment Methods was created by 41global
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I am wanting to use paypal and stripe as payment options but not able to see multiple options. Is it possible to have these 2 as options somehow? Right now I am only able to see and use one method if I disable one. How would I make it a option for customers to use between stripe or paypal at checkout?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I am wanting to use paypal and stripe as payment options but not able to see multiple options. Is it possible to have these 2 as options somehow? Right now I am only able to see and use one method if I disable one. How would I make it a option for customers to use between stripe or paypal at checkout?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple Payment Methods
Hi,
That's because you've removed the "payment" view from your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration. So add it back and you'll be able to select the payment method.
That's because you've removed the "payment" view from your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration. So add it back and you'll be able to select the payment method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 41global
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313753
by 41global
Replied by 41global on topic Multiple Payment Methods
That was it. thanks so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds