- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
[SOLVED] Stripe Connect - no error displayed if zip is invalid
6 years 8 months ago #314849
by trevsmiff
Stripe Connect - no error displayed if zip is invalid was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi
We had a payment declined for 'invalid zip' but no error message was returned to the customer. I have run some tests using card no: 4000000000000036 (which simulates invalid zip) and get the same results - after clicking the 'Submit Payment' button the spinner just keeps spinning. Other messages seem to come through OK.
I have been in touch with Stripe but they suggest I contact the plugin provider.
Looking on the console I see an error
The plugin is: Hikashop Stripe Connect Payment Plugin v1.0.4
Any suggestions?
Best regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi
We had a payment declined for 'invalid zip' but no error message was returned to the customer. I have run some tests using card no: 4000000000000036 (which simulates invalid zip) and get the same results - after clicking the 'Submit Payment' button the spinner just keeps spinning. Other messages seem to come through OK.
I have been in touch with Stripe but they suggest I contact the plugin provider.
Looking on the console I see an error
Code:
TypeError: response is null stripeconnect.js:178:6
The plugin is: Hikashop Stripe Connect Payment Plugin v1.0.4
Any suggestions?
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314856
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe Connect - no error displayed if zip is invalid
Hello,
Thank you for the report.
I have update the Stripe Connect plugin (version 1.0.5 now) to improve the error catching and also change how the output buffer is handle to avoid the addition of extra HTML after the Stripe plugin echoed its JSON content (making the return invalid for the parsing).
You can download the latest version via your HikaShop order.
Regards,
Thank you for the report.
I have update the Stripe Connect plugin (version 1.0.5 now) to improve the error catching and also change how the output buffer is handle to avoid the addition of extra HTML after the Stripe plugin echoed its JSON content (making the return invalid for the parsing).
You can download the latest version via your HikaShop order.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trevsmiff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #314858
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic [SOLVED] Stripe Connect - no error displayed if zip is invalid
Thanks Jerome
The failure message is now being displayed correctly.
Best regards
Trevor
The failure message is now being displayed correctly.
Best regards
Trevor
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by trevsmiff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds