- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
how do I resend a payment link?
- Mastamatey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 7 months ago #316099
by Mastamatey
how do I resend a payment link? was created by Mastamatey
Hi, everybody. I have this problem. A person placed an order in my online store, I sent him an email with a link to the payment, he accidentally decided to go back to the previous page after switching to the payment process . After that, when he tried to switch to payment, a message appears: Error! An order with this number has already been processed . how do I resend a payment link?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how do I resend a payment link?
Hi,
That's not an error coming from HikaShop but directly from the payment gateway to avoid duplicate payments for the same order.
The only option is to create a copy of the order so that it has another order number.
Check the checkbox of that order on the order listing and click on the "copy" button.
Then, you can use the "email" button of that order to send an email with the payment link for that order.
That's not an error coming from HikaShop but directly from the payment gateway to avoid duplicate payments for the same order.
The only option is to create a copy of the order so that it has another order number.
Check the checkbox of that order on the order listing and click on the "copy" button.
Then, you can use the "email" button of that order to send an email with the payment link for that order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds