- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 5
Restriction on maximum weight (PayPal)
6 years 7 months ago #316130
by Giuse
Restriction on maximum weight (PayPal) was created by Giuse
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
Hi, I have instantiated 2 PayPal plugins with different configurations, one to be used for virtual goods and the other for physical goods.
To automatically present only the appropriated payment method, I set the physical goods plugin with minimum weight of 0.001 Kg and it appears only when there are physical goods. So far it's ok.
Then for the virtual goods plugin, I set maximum weight of 0 but it is not a valid value, then I set 0.0001 Kg and this restriction does not work: that plugin appears in checkout also for physical goods (e.g. with weight of 1 Kg).
What's wrong with that?
Thanks a lot
Giuse
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
Hi, I have instantiated 2 PayPal plugins with different configurations, one to be used for virtual goods and the other for physical goods.
To automatically present only the appropriated payment method, I set the physical goods plugin with minimum weight of 0.001 Kg and it appears only when there are physical goods. So far it's ok.
Then for the virtual goods plugin, I set maximum weight of 0 but it is not a valid value, then I set 0.0001 Kg and this restriction does not work: that plugin appears in checkout also for physical goods (e.g. with weight of 1 Kg).
What's wrong with that?
Thanks a lot
Giuse
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316132
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restriction on maximum weight (PayPal)
Hi,
The weight restrictions only go up to three decimals, and if you write 0, it means no restriction.
So I would recommend to use 0.001 at least.
And for the other one you can use 0.002.
The weight restrictions only go up to three decimals, and if you write 0, it means no restriction.
So I would recommend to use 0.001 at least.
And for the other one you can use 0.002.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giuse
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds