- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Check your order details "here"
6 years 5 months ago #317188
by verzevoul
Check your order details "here" was created by verzevoul
Good morning everyone. I hope everything is well with you all considering the current situation out there.
I have a question regarding one of the texts showing in the tab that displays an order that has just been made. To make you understand what I'm saying, the steps go as follows: Add product to cart > complete order > text 'see your order here' appears > I press on 'here' and then a page shows up. At the bottom, there's this text that I will show you in a picture that I need to remove, or even change it somehow, if possible.
The 'payment method' and 'shipping method' texts need to go.
I figure that I could remove it with "display: none", but I do wonder if there's another way.
I have a question regarding one of the texts showing in the tab that displays an order that has just been made. To make you understand what I'm saying, the steps go as follows: Add product to cart > complete order > text 'see your order here' appears > I press on 'here' and then a page shows up. At the bottom, there's this text that I will show you in a picture that I need to remove, or even change it somehow, if possible.
The 'payment method' and 'shipping method' texts need to go.
I figure that I could remove it with "display: none", but I do wonder if there's another way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317194
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Check your order details "here"
Hello,
First a little tips, in Main HikaShop Configuration => Advanced tab => ADVANCED SETTINGS part, you have the "Display view files" option to display product view name on "front-end" or "all" (backend AND frontend).
Then, always from Main HikaShop Configuration => Display dropdown => Views, then use the 3 dropdown filters in order to find your required view, here : Order/ YourTemplate/ Front end.
And select, the file/View "Show", and you have just to comment (in php "/* php command */") these parts to prevent to be displayed.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
First a little tips, in Main HikaShop Configuration => Advanced tab => ADVANCED SETTINGS part, you have the "Display view files" option to display product view name on "front-end" or "all" (backend AND frontend).
Then, always from Main HikaShop Configuration => Display dropdown => Views, then use the 3 dropdown filters in order to find your required view, here : Order/ YourTemplate/ Front end.
And select, the file/View "Show", and you have just to comment (in php "/* php command */") these parts to prevent to be displayed.
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317254
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Check your order details "here"
I understand!
But I cannot find which file to edit
after completing order the lik here goes to clients order
There I want to remove the shipping and payment detailes at the bottom
But I cannot find which file to edit
after completing order the lik here goes to clients order
There I want to remove the shipping and payment detailes at the bottom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317255
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Check your order details "here"
Hi,
If you follow the instructions of Philip, you'll know which view file to edit after activating the "Display view files" setting and accessing that page. You can read more about this there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Looking at your screenshot, it's probably the order / show.php view file that you'll want to edit to remove this area.
That area is displayed by this code:
If you follow the instructions of Philip, you'll know which view file to edit after activating the "Display view files" setting and accessing that page. You can read more about this there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Looking at your screenshot, it's probably the order / show.php view file that you'll want to edit to remove this area.
That area is displayed by this code:
Code:
<tr>
<td>
<?php
if(!empty($this->shipping)) {
echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD') . ' : ';
if(is_string($this->order->order_shipping_method)) {
if(strpos($this->order->order_shipping_id, '-') !== false)
echo $this->shippingClass->getShippingName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id);
else
echo $this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id);
} else
echo implode(', ', $this->order->order_shipping_method);
echo '<br/>';
}
?>
<?php
if(!empty($this->payment)) {
echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD') . ' : ' . $this->payment->getName($this->order->order_payment_method, $this->order->order_payment_id);
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds