- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop collecting credit card data
- dagroupinc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #317617
by dagroupinc
Hikashop collecting credit card data was created by dagroupinc
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
skywayyachtworks.com/ships-store
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
We are testing a new buildout and going through various checks and find that Hikashop is collecting credit card data and/o not encrypting it. The site is https
Is there a setting for securing this and the transmission of the credit card information?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
We are testing a new buildout and going through various checks and find that Hikashop is collecting credit card data and/o not encrypting it. The site is https
Is there a setting for securing this and the transmission of the credit card information?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop collecting credit card data
Hi,
HikaShop does not collect credit card data.
I checked your website and I can see that you're using a payment plugin named "payroc" which I've never heard of. So I suppose that what you're saying is linked to this payment plugin.
HikaShop does not collect credit card data.
I checked your website and I can see that you're using a payment plugin named "payroc" which I've never heard of. So I suppose that what you're saying is linked to this payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dagroupinc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317779
by dagroupinc
Replied by dagroupinc on topic Hikashop collecting credit card data
Yes but then what is the 'Force SSL on Checkout' field at System/Config/Checkout/Checkout for? Does this setting impact (fix) my issue?
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by dagroupinc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317790
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop collecting credit card data
Hi,
This setting, when activated will make sure that the URL of the website is with HTTPS instead of HTTP when on the checkout.
It has nothing to do with credit card data collection or the payment itself. So this setting won't fix any problem.
This setting, when activated will make sure that the URL of the website is with HTTPS instead of HTTP when on the checkout.
It has nothing to do with credit card data collection or the payment itself. So this setting won't fix any problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds