- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Card Payments
- SignsandSystems
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #317847
by SignsandSystems
Card Payments was created by SignsandSystems
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hi, I was wondering if I could set up a payment method where a customer can enter they're card details and make payment without leaving my website. Would this be possible with paypal express or what do you recommend. Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hi, I was wondering if I could set up a payment method where a customer can enter they're card details and make payment without leaving my website. Would this be possible with paypal express or what do you recommend. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Card Payments
Hi,
Yes it's possible. HikaShop supports that. It actually depends on the payment gateway supporting that and the corresponding plugin supporting that.
For PayPal, you can use the PayPal Pro payment plugin for that.
It's now called PayPal Pro / PayFlow on their website : developer.paypal.com/docs/payflow/gs-payflow/
Yes it's possible. HikaShop supports that. It actually depends on the payment gateway supporting that and the corresponding plugin supporting that.
For PayPal, you can use the PayPal Pro payment plugin for that.
It's now called PayPal Pro / PayFlow on their website : developer.paypal.com/docs/payflow/gs-payflow/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds