- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Payment Zones not visible at Payment methodes
6 years 5 months ago #318195
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Payment Zones not visible at Payment methodes was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
Hi Supportteam,
I have read in this post ( www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...nt-zone-charges.html ) that the purpose of payment zones is to be used to create groups of countries and states, so that you could easily select the payment zone in the "zone" restriction setting of payment methods. Then, the system would automatically display the payment methods based on the state/country selected by the customer.
But when I create a payment zone it's not visible at the payment methodes.
See screenshot:
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Hi Supportteam,
I have read in this post ( www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...nt-zone-charges.html ) that the purpose of payment zones is to be used to create groups of countries and states, so that you could easily select the payment zone in the "zone" restriction setting of payment methods. Then, the system would automatically display the payment methods based on the state/country selected by the customer.
But when I create a payment zone it's not visible at the payment methodes.
See screenshot:
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Zones not visible at Payment methodes
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I've added a patch for that on our end.
You can download the install package of HikaShop on our website again and install it again on yours and it will add the patch.
Thank you for your feedback. I've added a patch for that on our end.
You can download the install package of HikaShop on our website again and install it again on yours and it will add the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds