- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Points not added when paying with points
6 years 4 months ago #319059
by davec
Points not added when paying with points was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17
Hi
I have a situation where a customer made a partial payment with points and the remaining amount via a payment gateway. However they have said that no points were added for the product purchased. I have checked the points payment plugin settings and cannot find anything that can be changed.
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17
Hi
I have a situation where a customer made a partial payment with points and the remaining amount via a payment gateway. However they have said that no points were added for the product purchased. I have checked the points payment plugin settings and cannot find anything that can be changed.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319072
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Points not added when paying with points
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Plugins and check the user points plugin instance there.
You'll find an option "Give points when using some" which allows you to give or not give points when points are used for a purchase.
Go in the menu System>Plugins and check the user points plugin instance there.
You'll find an option "Give points when using some" which allows you to give or not give points when points are used for a purchase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319097
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Points not added when paying with points
Thanks Nicolas
how I missed that I do not know..
Dave
how I missed that I do not know..
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds